The Innovation Centre activities include as follows:
- provision of all necessary conditions to expand cooperation of economic entities and higher education institutions in the field of production and sale of IT products;
- assistance to the Innovation Centre residents in attracting foreign investment;
- assistance in the graduate employability in the speciality “Information Technology”, including support of talented young people in the implementation of start-up projects;
- advanced training and personnel development in the field of ICT;
- support of start-up entrepreneurs in the implementation of innovating ICT projects.
Residents of the Centre may benefit from a number of customs and tax remissions until January 1, 2028, including exemptions from:
- all types of taxes and mandatory deductions to the state designated funds;
- unified social transfers;
- customs payments for imported equipment and software for own needs;
- personal income taxes at a fixed rate of 7.5%, and insurance contributions to the extra-budgetary Pension Fund at a rate of 4.5%, etc.
A number of the Centre residents is 320.
The cooperation is established with such companies as IBM, Microsoft, CISCO, EPAM, Openbucks. Memorandums of understanding were signed with KAIST GCC (Republic of Korea) on joint work in connection with the technology transfer, with Innopolis University and IT Park.